System Sensor SPWL L-Series Indoor High Fidelity Speaker, Wall Mount, NO Marking, White
Indoor Selectable Output Speaker Strobes and Dual Voltage Evacuation Speakers for Wall Applications
System Sensor L-Series selectable output speaker strobes and dual-voltage evacuation speakers can reduce ground faults and enable faster installation with lower current draw and modern aesthetics.
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- 520 Hz +/- 10% square wave tone capable with compatible FACP
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Updated modern aesthetics
The System Sensor L-Series of speakers and speaker strobes reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
These devices also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 7 field-selectable candela settings for wall speaker strobes.
The low total harmonic distortion of the speaker offers high fidelity sound output while still offering high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
System Sensor L-Series makes installation easy
- Attach a universal mounting plate to a 4 × 4 × 21/8 inch back box. Flush-mount applications do not require an extension ring.
- Connect the notification appliance circuit or speaker wiring to the terminals on the mounting plate.
- Attach the speaker or speaker strobe to the mounting plate by inserting the product tabs into the mounting plate grooves. Hinge the device into position to lock the product pins into the mounting plate terminals. The device will temporarily hold in place with a catch until it is secured with a captured mounting screw.