Linear EP-436 Telephone Entry & 36 Doors Access, 4.3 in. Display with Keypad
Linear EP-436 Standalone Telephone Entry system is perfect for residential gated communities and applications requiring controlled visitor access. Clean, industrial design that is easy to navigate and provides an intuitive user experience. Fully browser-managed, accessible on any smart device, and easy to install and learn.
The EP-436 is compatible with a wide range of entry credentials and readers allowing administrators to transition to new technology at their own pace.
Designed with both the resident and facility management in mind, providing simplified access for residents, easy setup, event-based notification, and expanded capabilities for management.
The system support 36 Doors with 72 readers, expandable to 64 doors and 128 readers.
New generation Linear Entry Pro 4.3-inch EP-436 telephone entry and access panels look the same on the outside but each new model is packed with upgraded hardware and software on the inside. New CPU improves system performance while new software improves communication across multiple networked devices.
- 4.3″ full color display option for direct sun applications and automatically adjusts to lighting
- Stainless steel back-lit keypad
- Clear Two-Way Voice Calls
- Stainless steel face-plate is water resistant and allows for better function in rain, sleet and snow
- 3-point locking system and postal access with key option
- Optional internally mounted RFID reader
- System is out of the box ready for 2 doors and is easily upgradeable with the purchase of a license key.
- Intuitive navigation provides a superior user experience with tonal cues and flashing keys to guide users through steps.
- Built in TTY port is ADA compliant
- 2 I/O ports
- 2 Doors,
- 4 Readers
- MegaCode Receiver,
- Power Transformer
- Mounting hardware
- Internal motion sensor
Name: Linear ENTRY PRO 436 DR STANDALONE
- This product is compatible with most popular long-range readers and rd party VoIP adapters.