LEF-5C Aiphone Master Audio Intercom
Aiphone LEF-5C-Call Audio Master Station is a selective-calling open-voice style master station with capacity of up to 10 total stations. The system can be designed to meet a wide variety of needs, including any combination of master and sub stations up to its maximum capacity. In addition, the master station can be wall or desk mounted.
Incoming calls from a sub or door station are annunciated with a momentary electronic mono-tone and an LED, remaining lit for approximately 20 seconds. Communication at the calling master is press-to-talk, release-to-listen, and hands-free at the responding station. The person at the master station can selectively call and talk with a person at any other sub or master station in the system. The privacy feature on the master and selected subs prevent eavesdropping from the master station.
The LEF-5C is a selective calling open voice style master station, used to answer calls from other remotes or masters. The system can be designed to include any combination of master and substations. The LEF-5C can be a part of a larger system with the ability to communicate with five other stations, selectively release doors, plus make an All Call* and/or receive background music.
- Provides internal communication to LEF master stations or LE door stations
- ABS plastic housing
- Selective door release
- Selective Call and Optional All Call
- LED and call-tone indicators
- Power Consumption: 300mA
- Type of communication: Push-to-talk (simplex)
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Wire Type: Variable wire types
- Wire Distance: Sub Station to farthest Master Station: 650′(22AWG) 1,600(18AWG)
- Dimensions: 9-3/8″ H x 7-7/8″ W x 1-9/16″ D
Manufacturer: AIPHONE COMMUNICATION
• Selective call monitoring
• 3, 5, & 10 call masters
• Push-to-Talk at master
• Hands free reply
• Wide variety of sub stations