Proximity Access Key Fobs works with HID Prokey 1346 26-bit 125 kHz (25 pack)
These Proximity Access Key Fobs are compatible with systems that work with HID.
These Key Fobs are formatted with the HID® 26-bit H10301 standard format used on the vast majority of HID proximity readers and credentials on the market. These fobs work with the same readers that HID® 1346 ProxKey® keyfobs work with. This is the credential 26 bits format that the “standard” key-less entry systems or Access Control System with HID readers use.
These compatible HID Key Fobs offer HID proximity card technology in a convenient, pocket size fob. They easily attach to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. They are built to withstand harsh operating environments or handling and are suited for use in access control applications where a Photo ID is not required. It is small enough to fit on a key ring with your car keys.
- These fobs work like a standard, 26-bit (H10301) HID® key fob.
- Low frequency (125 kHz), HID compatible 26-bits Proximity Key Fobs Chain (HID Technology)
- This fobs have work just like the genuine fobs and have the same warranty… just for a better price.
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.25 x 0.25 inches
- Material: Standard PVC.
- Color: Gray, Nickel-Plated steel key ring is included, attached to the Key Fob. as shown in photo.
- Key Fob number is engraved on the fob.