Fire-Lite H365 Addressable Heat Detector, Low-Profile intelligent 135°F Fixed Thermal Sensor, White, LiteSpeed Only
The Fire Lite® Alarms H365(A), H365R(A), and H365HT(A) addressable plug-in thermal detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics and are a direct replacement for the H355 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the H365(A) Series ideal for both system operation and building design.
Exclusively for use with Fire Lite’s addressable fire alarm control panels, the H365(A) Series point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary, decimal address switches, providing exact detector location for emergency personnel to quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication.
The H365(A) Series includes fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and high heat fixed temperature detectors that provide effective, intelligent property protection for a variety of applications. Detectors are available for both LiteSpeed™ and CLIP applications as designated.
- LiteSpeed only
- Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Built-in tamper resistant feature
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
- Two-wire SLC loop connection
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Addressable by device
- Rotary, decimal addressing (Refer to the Fire Lite panel manuals for device capacity.)