LEF-3L Aiphone Master Intercom
The LEF-3L is a surface mount open voice style master Intercom with door control ability. A maximum of 4 intercom stations can be used in one system and any combination of doors and masters can be used to reach its maximum capacity
The LEF-3 is a selective calling open voice style master station with the capacity of up to 4 total stations. The system can be designed to meet a wide variety of needs, including any combination of master and substations up to its maximum capacity.
Incoming calls from a sub or door station are annunciated with a momentary electronic mono-tone and an LED, remaining lit for approximately 20 seconds. Communication at the calling master is press-to-talk, release-to-listen. The person at the receiving station speaks hands-free. The person at the master station can selectively call and talk with a person at any other sub or master station in the system. The privacy feature on the master and selected subs prevents eavesdropping from the master station. A call can be received, but communication back to the calling master will be heard only after the privacy button is disengaged.
- Provides internal communication to LEF master stations or LE door stations
- ABS plastic housing
- LED and call-tone indicators
- Power Consumption: 300mA
- Type of communication: Push-to-talk (simplex)
- Mounting: Wall or desk mount
- Wire Type: Variable wire types
- Wire Distance: Sub Station to farthest Master Station: 650′(22AWG) 1,600(18AWG)
- Dimensions: 7-1/16″ H x 5-5/8″ W x 2-1/8″ D